Re: [Epic] Ork Help - Where

From: Cedric Royer <Cedric.Royer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:39:29 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

a little remark according to the painting-job of orcs.
In the Battle book, the author states that you have to paint the orcs, the
Goffs I think, black first, because their clothing consists mostly of
black things. Hell no! I painted one stand black, but I can't get the
red nicely painted on it! Therefore, I use red as my base color (for the
clothing), then I paint the arms and head in darkangel green, and
thereafter I use black.

adios

cedric