Re: [Epic] Favorite Detachments

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 00:11:41 PST

Salutations,

Tu as �crit :

(...)

>2) If you're like many of us and have certain ready-made units which
>you
>use repeatedly, what's your favorite and why? Go ahead and list 'em
>out
>- if you have something good, we might want to copy them...

(...)

You can find some ideas at :
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/detach2.html

But for the list this one of my favourite detachment :

Force Flash
1 Land Speeder (HQ) 45 points
3 Attack Bikes 30 points
3 Attack Bikes 30 points
Moral : 3
Value : 105
Half Force : 4

    Why the Land Speeder? Because I like the fig... ;o) And because I
want to differentiate the HQ unit from the rest of the detachment.
    It's a very fragile detachment, but it is really discreet and
doesn't attract your enemy attention. Its fire power is 12 which is very
good for a detachment which can make a 30cm movement.
It's easy to deploy and move it in a very obstructed battle field.

Until now, the force Flash has always been successful, its fire power is
good and it is very fast! I use it sometimes to make
some suicidal attacks in order to cover the advance of one of my main
detachments.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 02/21/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/