[Epic] Battle report to come soon... hopefully :)

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 98 04:01:07 EST

Heya!

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say that Andy Skinner, a couple of
guys who are not on the list, and I played a 2500 point game on Saturday
(this past one, that is). It was a combined SM/Eldar army against the
hordes of green. All I'll say now is that after the battle, it was more
like the puddle of green... And of course, as the guy who had to wait
for another day to "krush da 'umies," I get to write the battle report.
Which is coming soon. Hopefully. And of course this is all assuming that
anyone cares... (Well, I'm pretty sure Andy does, so that's at least 1 :) )

Elias