Re: [Epic] Metal Eldar Infantry Figure

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 10:46:36 +0100 (MEZ)

> I just traded for a bunch of Eldar stuff which included a metal infantry
> figure. My guess is that it is one those bonus extra stuff that you used
> to get (like bullock jet bikes). Does anyone know what it is. It looks
> like a Guardian carrying a sword with some sort of gun slung over his back.
> An arm that points forward looks to be melted off unfortunately. I'm sure
> I can devise something for it.
It is such a small metal add-on from AT times. Eldar have:
Support Weapon (lascannon on tripod) with 2 crew
Jetbike
Guardian with Shurikat
Guardian with Lascannon
Guardian with Power Sword and Shurikat

Use it to personalize your army. You will have to cut pieces from the base
(either the plastic one or the metal below the minis feet) so the model
fits into a standard base.

DV

brain*beauty=constant