RE: [Epic] Favorite Detachments

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:33:52 -0600

> > 3) I can use that cheesy special space wolves rule if someone wants
> > play with optional rules, making my assault troops even meaner.
> You cannot. Space Wolve rules are only allowed in infantry dets, Tank
> dets
> do not benefit from them. Read the WD.
>
> DV
>

> brain*beauty=constant

--------> I'll have to look, but I believe any Space Wolves Infantry is
probably considered "Space Wolves" for the special rule - if they
aren't, they should be. The tanks aren't going to fight any harder, no,
but I think I can convince an opponent that just because these assault
squads are riding in razors it doesn't mean _they're_ less frenzied. It
is an _optional_ rule anyway, and mainly a cheese deterrent. I'd rather
not use it...

Chris Miller