Re: [Epic] Painting Ork Detachments

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 21:56:10 +1000

Los wrote:
 What I wasn't
> sure of is whether I was supposed to paint all the differnt units as if
> they were from differnt mobz. instead what I did was paint pretty much
> all my orks as if the were Goffs (Black and red motif). Everyone got
> this basic paint job, even the Nobz, Shooty Boyz, Tanks, blah blah. Was
> this just the mark of a newbie or do others do this.

The force that comes with the E40K box isn't exactly large... so a mob
which is all Goff (or all snakebite or all Bloodaxe etc) would be fine.

Exceptions:
Boarboyz should really be confined to Snakebites only. But who's to say
they're not in Black skins?
Blood Axe Commandos are Blood Axe only. But again, maybe they're wearing
Ninja suits.

I have one of each of the Mobs from SM/TL, so UI'm tending to paint the
shooties as Bad Moons, extra vehicles as Evil Suns, etc. But have a mix.
Whatever works for you, and looks good.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo