Re: [Epic] Painting Ork Detachments

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 20:46:10 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Andy; Do you spray white prime? I find with thinned Humbrol
enamels this gives me a good wash effect. I have never been able to get the
same effect with Acrylics though.Spraying a base colour for SM or Eldar gets
the job done faster though.

    I have an extensive IG army on the back burner and am still looking for
more basic infantry for it. I will probably make it into a TECH Guard unit
since I will probably never get enough Ogrins and RR to make it worth while
as IG.

sauron1_at_...