Re: [Epic] Painting Ork Detachments

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 20:19:32 -0500

Sauron1 writes;

    I find leaving the figures on the sprues when painting large amounts of
Epic scale infantry, I try to work out the units on paper and paint the
basic colours on the figures while they are still on the sprues. I have
complete units on the table and still have sprues with leftover figures on
them.

    But I even I have problems finding old Eldar infantry sprues, especially
the one with the specials and Jetbikes on it .

sauron1_at_...