Re: [Epic] Offer

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 15:40:15 +0000

On 27 Feb 98 at 21:18, Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;DeconSolo; Speaking from years of experience dealing with
> neat verses really not.
>

> I recommend purchasing large plastic restaurant style serving trays or
> old TV trays and using them as storage/transport. If you put an entire
> project on each tray it becomes easy to put it on a shelf or under some
> furniture,like a couch, and you can work on multiple projects when one is
> held up or looses its appeal.

You are brave! I would never put my minatures which spent hours
painting under a couch in case got squashed, rolled on etc.

> I have two sets of old TV trays loaded with various projects on a wide
> plant starter style shelf unit. It must work sort off, I'm not divorced yet.

Plant starter shelf? Whats one of those?
Are these trays stackable? I'm sure you can find something that would
be but didn't think these would be!
Gotta go unis closing!
Bye

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!