Re: [Epic] Orks in various rules set

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 16:34:17 -0600

Mark A Shieh wrote:

> Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...> writes:
> > >To end the flame fest that may follow all of this:
> > >Epic 40K
> > >6 gargants (Gargant, Great, Mega, plus each with commander)
> > >
> > >SM/TL with Warlord
> > >4 gargants.
>
> I thought SM/TL + Warlords had 6 types of gargants. Mekboy,
> Slasha, Great, Mega, Slasha commander, and Great Commander. The last
> two always had max power fields because they led the gargant big mob.
>
> I'm still a bit confused why you list SM/TL without Warlords
> as a complete game.

<sarcasm>
You mean its not?
</sarcasm>

The reason why I started this sub-thread of the ongoing version flame is
that Argo seems the think that HE can use that tactic when talking about
1st ed. If he can, I can.

For those that are keeping track:

0th ed:
WD 100
1st ed:
2 box sets + 1 book + 12 or so WD issues
2nd ed:
2 box sets + 4 books + 12 or so WD issues
3rd ed:
1 box set + 3-5 WD issues (so far)

If you don't have all of the above you don't have the full game rules.
As it so happens I think I DO have a full set of all 3 versions. I may
be missing some of the WD 2nd Ed rules/Q&A's