Re: [Epic] Test of Legends

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 08:10:33 -0000

>Kick some whiney GW butt!!!!!! Glad to hear that you are doin well.
>
>Whats wrong with 2 assault cannons on a dread????? :)

(In all innocence)

I cannot imagine. And I certainly don't see anything wrong in having a
second Dreadnought armed with two Heavy Plasma Guns!

Actually, on this note, myself and others rushed around all the armies when
they were on display to see who had taken Assassins. Believe it or not,
there was only one Assassin (a Callidus) in the entire Tournament! We
haven't found out who it is yet, but I suggested we track him down and make
him wear a dress or something for the last games.