Re: [Epic] Epi ignored

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 17:12:12 -0800

Well

First of, many believe, as I now do, that WD is just a big glossy
advertisement we all pay for.

Other then that, there have been quite a few new scenarios published for
Epic.

Still, I would like to see more focus on Epic. I have a friend who
enjoyed a game of Warhammer FB and was thinking of buying it. I played
and severely whooped him in Epic 40K, and now he plans on getting the box
 this weekend.

It is just the best game, and they should be working on it. Of course,
right now the GorkaMorka propaganda machine is going. I still play
Necromunda!

Tyler