Re: [Epic] Epi ignored

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 19:28:45 +0000

On 2 Mar 98 at 14:27, Fabio VanderMerwe wrote:

> Okay, does any one else feel that epic is not given the some attention as
> other GW games. I do understand that it may be not as popular, but there seems
> enough popularity to warrant ma be a supplement or a few new models. I stopped
> buying White dwarf because the articles about epic were short and lame, it
> seemed to me that they just came up with something to still have an epic
> section. although I do have to admit that there are some good articles. Just
> wondering what you all think Fabio

I agree with you...
GW don't sell Epic 40k in Italy at all !!! There is no way to find Epic
information in the italian White Dwarf and you cannot buy Epic stuff in their
shops !!!
It is a critical situation for us italian Epic players !!

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !