[Epic] Epic 40,000?

From: David Atherton Smith <roadrunnersmith_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 00:36:42 -0800

Pardon my ignorance but I have just joined the mailing list and have
tried to sort through some 100 messages I recieved today and am lost as
to what comes with and the changes in the new Epic. I have read some of
the rumors(also at the Epic Center USA site) as don't quite know what to
make of it. If what I've read is true it seems some what disapointing,
but I havn't seen WD206 yet. If someone could send me a brief breakdown
on what has been established in the new Epic 40,000 I would appreciate
it.
-Chris