Re: [Epic] Epic 40,000?

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 13:34:28 +1100 (EST)

>I don't have a real definitive idea either, but could please post the URL
>for "the Epic Center USA site?" I've never heard of it and would love to
>check it out.

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/epicentre.html

The EPICentre was named "epicentre usa" on the GW Gateway as Patrik Carlson
set up one in Sweden. It's a bit misleading calling it "...USA" as I am an
Aussie, but I couldnt find anywhere here to post it for free.

doddsy

Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/

"I don't need to see the world through rose-coloured glasses, for my
        eyes are naturally bloodshot."