[Epic] Firefights

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 22:35:52 -0600

This morning I posted as statement about firefight rules that was
incorrect. (I did say that I didn't have my rules at the office)

It is correct that the losser of a fire fight only loses 1 unit and gets
1 blast marker, not by however much you loose the fire fight by.

However it VERY important to note that you DO break the loser
detachment, and they have better do that run away thing or they are dead
meat.