Re: [Epic] [Epic 40k] Ideal 2000 point Armies

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 13:02:10 -0500

Sean Smith wrote:

> It would be interesting to see different list members
> ideal 2000 point army lists. It would also be interesting
> if player wrote about the strength and weakness of their
> ideal army and best way to use the various detachments in
> their ideal army. This would help inform list members of the
> different styles of play. I will design ideal army myself,
> and post it to the list tomorrow.

        What exactly do you mean by "ideal"? "This is the army
that I'd like to field, but can't afford"? I have several 2000
pt army lists lying around, but I don't know that I'd classify
any of them as perfect.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"I felt like I was becoming scientifically interesting." - Heart of
Darkness