Re: [Epic] E40K- Counter Assaulting

From: C.Sinclair <csi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 10:14:50 +0000

At 02:40 PM 3/3/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Andy Skinner wrote:
>> > If you lose the initiative and someone charges your guys and you are
>> > Assaulting, can you move your guys up to add to the engagement?
>>
>> In the rules, or in the hypothetical version I was thinking of,
>> combining the two? In the official rules, I do not think you can do
>> that.

I was under the impression that you would Assault with one detachment, then
assault with another. So in the example above, Player A charges, fights a
CC with Player B's first detachment, THEN Player B gets his first Assault
and charges Player A with his second detachment. At least that's the way
I've played it.

Cheers,
Colin

******************************