Re: [Epic] E40K- Counter Assaulting

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 08:41:12 -0600

C.Sinclair wrote:

> >> In the rules, or in the hypothetical version I was thinking of,
> >> combining the two? In the official rules, I do not think you can do
> >> that.
> >
> I was under the impression that you would Assault with one detachment, then
> assault with another. So in the example above, Player A charges, fights a
> CC with Player B's first detachment, THEN Player B gets his first Assault
> and charges Player A with his second detachment. At least that's the way
> I've played it.

By the rules its:
Movement.
        Side A move all detachments
        Side B move all detachments
Shooting
        Side A fires one detachment
        Side B fires one detachment
                Repeat until done
WE Shooting
        Side A fires one WE
        Side B fires one WE
                Repeat untill done
Assault
        Side A moves, assaults and fire fights all detachments
        Side B moves, assaults and fire fights all detachments

Who side A and B are can change in each phase.

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus