Re: [Epic] ouch

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 12:33:06 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 5-Mar-98 Re: [Epic] ouch by Andy Skinner_at_...
> I wondered whether tunnelers (whether shooting or transporting) should
> take an extra turn showing up at their targets. But I'm not very
> familiar with any of the tunneling rules, so I won't propose anything.
> I'll just convert all my minis.

You know, Andy, given the way you're wounding yourself, if might just be
easier to leave the mole mortars as-is on the base, and use a pin vise
to drill out the "tube" pointing upward... basically, reverse the
direction of the mortar, without actually doing much.

I did this to designate some Heavy Gears infantry squads that carry 62mm
mortars; it works pretty well, IMO. (And when a theoretically 1/300
scale mini looks really good with a 1/87 scale mini, you know
*something* is out of scale... of course, I don't actually know how
large mortars are, but....)

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...