[Epic] [Epic 40k] Ideal 2000pt Armies

From: Sean Smith <seans_at_...>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 08:08:37 +1300 (BST)

With the listserv playing up I don't know if list
members have already received the post below, but I
have definitley not received a copy, which I normally do
when I post a message to the list. My apologies if you
have already received this post.

On Thu 05 Mar, Tim MacPherson wrote:
> Well I hate to rain on your parade but your army is also illegal.

No, thanks for pointing this out, the modified army list is below.

> >Below is my version of an ideal 2000 point tryanid army,
> >that I promised to post to the list.
> >
> >Tyranid Army List:
> >
> >Mycetic Swarm - 1 Hive Tyrant (1) 50
> > - 1 Tyranid Warrior Brood (2) 34
> > - Zoanthrope Brood (1) 15
> > - 2 Temagant broods (10) 70
> > - 5 Genestealer broads (10) 100 269
> >
> >Tryanid Hive mind Synapse-Nexus - Dominatrix 490 490
> >
> >1st Tyranid Swarm - 1 Hive Tyrant (1) 50
> > - 1 Tyranid Warrior brood (2) 34
> > - 3 Dactylis broods (9) 288
> > - 4 Temagent broods (12) 84 456
> >
> >2nd Tyranid Swarm - 1 Hive Tyrant (1) 50
> > - 1 Tyranid Warrior brood (2) 34
> > - 1 Zoanthrope brood (1) 15
> > - 3 Assault Spawn broods (8) 192
> > - 6 Genestealer broods (12) 120 411
> >
> > [Note the Hive Tyrant in this Swarm is the CIC]
> >
> >3rd Tyranid Swarm - 1 Hive Tyrant (1) 50
> > - 1 Tyranid Warrior brood (2) 34
> > - 1 Zoanthrope brood (1) 15
> > - 1 Assault Spawn brood (2) 48
> > - 3 Hormagaunt broods (15) 105