Re: [Epic]Alice

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 02:31:52 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Alan; I finally received the alice package today.

         Unfortunately the packing was not secure enough and the great gargant
wrecked havoc as the box passed through the "gentle" hands of our
beloved respective mail systems. The Plastic Warlord was totalled and
the weapons broken off the Great Gargant and the Slasha Gargants.

        The Gargant has a gun turret head, but the rest of the weapons are
standard. And is yours if you want this variation.There is a Metal early
Ork gun, I have one but this one has two rare metal Ork crew just
standing with arms down by there sides, behind it!

        I have no great need for any of this material so let me know what parts
you require.

Space Marine Items

37 stands basic Beakies
1 stand terminators
14 plastic Rhinos
8 plastic Land Raiders
10 plastic Nights Paladin
17 plastic SM dreadnoughts
1 Warlord titan all busted up.
1 imperial mole mortar

The remainder Ork material is
30 plastic war buggies
3 Mechboy Bubble Chukas
3 Mechboy dragstas with auto cannons
5 metal ealy Wartracks
1 Rare metal command wartrack with ork at gun with peaked cap ( this
appears to be from an old Ork drawing I think )
3 Squid catapults
5 Hop-Splat guns
5 Gobsmashas
4 Squigoths
1 Doomdiva
2 old metal Bonecrushas
1 Giblet Grinda
1 Skull Hamma
3 Braincrushas
1 lead Stompa
1 Pulsa rocket
6 Plastic Bone Crushas
4 Painted Plastic Ork dreads
1 busted up Mega Gargant
2 old metal Ork Warwagons, one with Squig Catapult, One with rocket
battery

1 Meck boy Gargant (Yours if you want it) I made one out of a stopa and
plastic Lifta-Dropa arm from a busted Mega.

                                        sauron1_at_...