Re: [Epic] Veterans

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 19:27:15 -0800 (PST)

> >unrealistic, without the assault hardware they are not noticeably more
> >impressive than regular marines, therefore, they are treated as the same.
>
> Shouldnt SM Veterans have +1 Assault like Space Wolves have??
>
> Maybe new ability to give that :-
>
> Veteran +1 Assault

No, I think that my post stands against what you propose. Veteran marines
in WH40K aren't that powerful, especially in combat, all they have is a
bolt pistol, 1 attack, S4, -1save mod. Not impressive. Blood Angels are
the only ones who can have veteran assault marines.
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of