Re: [Epic] My Database, AGAIN

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 22:38:29 -0500

> I was wondering if those detats weren't too big. I guess tyrannids
> suffer less a liability from big units than most armies, since they
> largely ignore the effects of blastmarkers and cheap firefights. You may
> want to try splitting those in half, or adding a few more synapse
> creatures to reduce the effect of SHW's picking them off. I haven't
> played many big point tyrannid units (yet), so I may be completely off
> base. I'm playing a 3000 point game of bugs vs squats (playing against
> my own rules again; I hardly ever get to play my squat rules, but seem
> to constantly play against them.)
>
> Thane

These det's almost always loose firefights, and they sometimes loose
assaults, but they always come back for more. I don't know if my
opponent hasn't keyed into killing synapse creatures or if he has an
unnatural fear of assault spawn, but there you are. He has even allowed
the bio-titans and dominatrix to be 100pts less each because they (I)
are so ineffectual. Still, any time that I've used biotitans I've lost.
Guess thats $150 down the drain!

anvil