RE: [Epic] (Fwd) phew... a bad traders almost catched me !!!

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 08:07:52 -0600

> Ciao a tutti,
> greetings from Italy !!
>
> A simple e-mail error saved me from a robbery (!!) on Bartertown.
> I read now that mr Jim Sommers is on the fresh new list of the BAD
> traders !
>
> Caveat emptor !! is an old latin warning about treachery !
> Be careful with this guy he has several mail address:
> Jim Sommers of Santee, CA - skeleton_at_...
> JSommers00_at_...
> JSommers_at_...

        --------> I might as well admit it...I got taken for a ride by
this guy...been 2 weeks today since I sent out my stuff and
nothing/nada/zip and both e-mail addresses I had for him are dead. The
guys on the WH40K list have so far found 5 people (including me) screwed
by this guy in the past month.

        My trade was various marine parts & sprues for titan parts and a
gargant. He's got MY stuff now, and I've seen zilch.

        If you find/hear from him, let me know.

        Chris Miller