Re: [Epic] what should i run as a 3000 point army against eldar?

From: Sean Smith <seans_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 23:57:27 +1300 (BST)

On Tue 10 Mar, Thane Morgan wrote:
> Sean; you took this way too personally. It was not a criticism of you, but a minor war
> ning to players
> who want to keep their interest in the long term. However, now that you've shown a sen
> sitivity, I
> feel a desire to help build callouses.

Fair point about the night spinners range, I was clearly wrong. Siege artillery
still of course have a range of 145cm and would inflict 2 points of fire power
per unit under a template. As for the matter of taste in army I still disagree
with you and since taste is subjective I expect we will never agree with
one another.

---
Sean Smith
Seans_at_...