Re: [Epic] 2000pt 'ideal' IG Army

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 13:00:36 -0800 (PST)

> > > Imperial Guard Rough Rider Squad
> > > Detachments HQ (with captain & a primaris psyker
> > > in a chrimera) 61
> > > Detachments HQ (captain on a horse) 41
> > > 6 Rough Rider Squad 60
> > >

> Sean,
> I do not want to be seen as pick your army apart, but (there always
> seem to be a but when someone says that :)) if you choose Rough Rider
> command, you cannot take any other enhancements to it.

Whilst everyone is at it, you should do away with RR unless you like the
flavour of them, as they are expensive for what you get, and even more so
if you pay the +25 for every command unit.
Steve
(who thoroughly reccomends using his new IG detachments, 'cause they work.
If you want further proof of why you should do it my way (not to sound
egotistical) field them as tech guard infantry, 1 commander, 10 stands...)

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of