Re: [Epic] RE: [Epic} Modelling an Entire Chapter (Was discuss

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:06:09 +0000

On 13 Mar 98 at 1:20, pentacle_at_... wrote:

> At 12:00 PM 3/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >Sauron1 writes;
> >
> > Are 16 sprues enough for a Tyranid army under eather rules?
> >

> 16 full Tyranid Epic Sprues? I think you could put together a decent ground
> pounder force with that. You might want to at least get some Bio Tanks or Bio
> Titans. But start at the sprues first. That much painting can be time
> consuming.

Well, 16 sprues are a nice force !! You can field 16 synapsis creatures and a
lot of hormagants and genestealers (nice hth with them !!)
About biotitan... you can use Galoob's Starship Troopers..
Motion picture was a sad failure but toys can be useful.
In the next file attach there is the entire bugs production !!
Btw I'm postings some pictures in the last days... can I post it or 89k (jpg)
is too much for the normal list activities ??
How can we use those toys ??
I think Hopper bug as Hierophant biotitan
Warrior bug as Hierodule biotitan
Plasma bug as Dominatrix
They cost a fraction of the original biotitans !!

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !