Re: [Epic] RE: [Epic} Modelling an Entire Chapter (Was discussion about Jester's Angels)

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 06:40:59 -0500

Dirk Vormann wrote:

> > Are 16 sprues enough for a Tyranid army under eather rules?
> SM2: 10 sprues give you a small army, 20 are better. You can work with 15
> sprues.
> e40k: yes
>
> DV

I have 24 sprues and it never seems like I have enough Genestealers. My
opponent feels like there are more than enough and would just as soon
have a house rule that GS don't exist in his version of E40K. He'd do
that to biovores (20) also.

anvil
always looking for ways to spend other peoples money.

P.S. I'm getting rid of my 40k and WHFB stuff, anyone interested?