Re: [Epic] RE: [Epic} Modelling an Entire Chapter (Was discussion about Jester's Angels)

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 19:42:41 -0500

>I have 24 sprues and it never seems like I have enough Genestealers. My
>opponent feels like there are more than enough and would just as soon
>have a house rule that GS don't exist in his version of E40K. He'd do
>that to biovores (20) also.
>
>anvil
>always looking for ways to spend other peoples money.
>
>P.S. I'm getting rid of my 40k and WHFB stuff, anyone interested?

I have the same problems with facing genestealers. They have a nasty habit
of evicerating my all Space Marine army in HTH. But I do not hold to the
idea, that they should be more limite than already. They are a standard
part of the Nid swarm and it would be wrong to disinclude them. Biovores on
the other hand are Satan's handywork, and should be melted to make more
pure models, ;). What wh40k stuff do you have?

                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"