Re: [Epic] Pods and Hawks

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 14:51:07 -0800 (PST)

> Side question: Both sides have one squadron of a/c coming onto the table
> on the same turn. Both players give their a/c intercept orders.
> What happens? According to a strict reading of the rules, neither side
> may shoot the other.......
They will stay grounded, the way the rules are set up, the aircraft
scramble when they detect the enemy...

We have always played that flyers may choose to be grounded. I have never
had a situation where I have not wanted to bring them in the first turn I
had them, it might cause a problem, but then again, it is another turn
wasted, and flyers get little chance to come on anyways.

On the topic, What happens if a flight is broken up because of damage,
does the driven off plane still have to re-arm, or can it come on after
missing a turn? Also if option a: does the rest of the flight have to
wait?
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of