THawks (was Re: [Epic] Net Epic)

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 15:14:35 +1100 (EST)

>> I realised I mentioned before about not fiddling around with the point cost
>> system, but in this case (THawk) many seems to think that THawk are
>> under-priced, if you used it in the following manner:
>
> The bottom line is that there are serious problems with the
>T-hawk as written. All Aaron is stating is that placing a restriction
>on the kinds of forces you can field is not the correct way to fix
>this problem. Changing the unit's abilities or cost is a preferred
>method, as you mention.

Also, the rule about how one unit can snap fire at just one unit (i think
thats right, but i could be mistaken) and each THawk is 1 separate unit.
Maybe if you take so many of them (say, 3) then they must form a single
squadron. How does that sound?

doddsy

Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/

"I don't need to see the world through rose-coloured glasses, for my
        eyes are naturally bloodshot."