Re: [Epic] Land Raiders

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:46:11 +0800

From an Eldar point of view I found scorpions worked really well - moving
away and firing as did aspects with exarchs and jump packs. I suppose any
good assault troops would work (providing cover was available on the
approach) - a friend of mine tried the assault troop thing on me when I
played Imperial (Imperial vs Imperial) but didn't get close enough, so I
went on overwatch and let rip :P

I agree though that land raiders are too cheap for their worth though.

Mike (Erax)