[Epic] Land Raiders

From: Steve Coleman <scoleman_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 03:19:52 -0700

Uhh....What were they thinking.

Comparing Land Raider to ANY other unit is a joke. They are so overpowered.
Maybe I am misinterpreting the rules, but the ability to pick ANY target,
one at a time and kill it on a 4+, then do it again seems to good for 35
pts.

Anybody have any anti-Land Raider tactics besides employing Land Raiders of
your own and winning the shooting initiative?

Are there any house rules to fix Raiders or does my strategy need to involve
tip-toeing around these units?

Steve