Re: [Epic] Land Raiders

From: Elaine P <elainepat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:09:57 PST

Steve Coleman wrote:
<snip>

>Anybody have any anti-Land Raider tactics besides employing Land
Raiders of
>your own and winning the shooting initiative?

I have found that I can handle Land Raiders best by using 2 detachments.
One with Pulsa Rokkits and other Big Gunz to pile on the blast markers,
and the other detachment a tough assault force. Assaulting them with
the green tide works much better than trying to out shoot them. I have
tried using a Kult of Speed with Lifta Droppas to support the assault,
but it hasn't worked as well as Pulsa Rokkits.

I've been lucky in that my Space Marine opponents to date, haven't made
the mental connection to add Predators or infantry to their Land Raider
detachments.

--Elaine