Re: [Epic] Old Eldar Mini Rules/Stats

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 07:51:46 -0500

Dirk Vormann wrote:

> > Does anyone have any stats for the old Eldar minis for Epic 40K, or did all
> > their minis just get another name ?
> They just got another name.
>
> > Consider the following :
> > the Tempest became the Scorpion
> > the Warp Hunter became the Cobra

I really like the Warp Hunter model, and don't think it is big enough to
be a war engine. I may use it for a Cobra, but I think I'll look the
thing up in Renegades and try to make its own rules. From notes on the
net about it, I thought it sounded like a megacannon, though that would
make it expensive.

> > the Doomweaver became the Nightspinner
> > the Deathstalker became the Fire Prism
Is "Deathstalker" another name for "Prism cannon"?

> > the Vibrocannon became a Support Weapon
> Firestorm became Fire Prism or Scorpion, whichever you need more badly.
I like the firestorm models, but I don't think they look like a
fireprism or Scorpion very much. The look like Flak with fp, or
possibly artillery.

andy

--
Andy Skinner