Re: [Epic] Land Raiders

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 08:47:00 -0500

At 06:51 PM 3/17/98 +0800, you wrote:
>At 13:31 16/03/98 EST, you wrote:
>
>>When the Eldar SW models hit the shelves, the Land Raider Death tolls went
>>through the ceiling.
>
>Space Marine SW cost less than Eldar SW's :[ - thought I'd just complain
>about that point :P
>
>Erax

This assumes that the SW will ever see the light of day. I have been
waiting for them to be released so I can finish my First Company of Jesters
Angels. They are the only component that is missing at this point. (As far
as I can remember). At this point I am having to drop in Vindicator support
tanks instead, But I really need those SW's for support of this company.
Wish they had batter range.

                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"