Re: [Epic] (Off Topic) Quake 2

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:19:21 -0500

Sauron1 writes;Unoifically;And I am deletting this from all sent files I
can find,

         We have been asked by our political masters, as a "private favour to a
special friend" To search for copyright infringements, but I have always
replied that our national security systems are a litle to busy
protecting our interestts and catching money launderers, crooked
security frauds, child pornographers, our own banks, our military, and
our own security service people you guys have us watch to go looking for
some of your buisness pals stuyf.

        I have quotted the Cathederal theories of {"Dam, I forgot that mans
name, and I am reading his book at home!"} as my personal approach to
software development. I recorded all that traffic, I beleave a few years
ago that lead to the new UNIX program. I have it storred on a filing
cabinet full of zip drives, I was going to read thruogh it, one day,{If
they ever let me retire}as a marvelous almost alive and growing thing
that was born and nurtured right here on the internet. A similar thing
is going on with Net Epic whether you agree or not with it, it is
evolving between people that will probably never meet any other way.

        After all they send me to those security conferences to nosh with my
fellow spooks to see what we are all up to {as if we tell each other the
truth!}We really discuss hardware and what keeyboards are best to
prevent wrist strain ( there is a new French one that is really good I
hear}

Whew: Sorry about that rant, but It was a looooong nightshift, and now I
have to explain why I crashed the whole interact system last night.
{CAUSE WE HAD TO SHOW THEM I COULD STILL DO IT AFTER THEY TRIED TO LOCK
ME OUT!}

sauron1_at_... soon to be only sauron1@...