[Epic] Supermarkets (believe it or not ON TOPIC)

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 13:19:13 +0000

My sister works in the purchasing department for a UK supermarket.
Her boss was sent a load of samples from GW which he didn't want (my
sister say huge box!) which Im going to get for free!!(GLOAT, GLOAT,
GLOAT).
I havent got a clue whats in this 'huge box' so may well have stuff
to trade when I finally get it of her.
Anyway just thought you might be interested as for GW to start
supplying Supermarkets (not normal toy stores) seems a very big
change to me.
Any comments folks?
(sorry if went into smug mode for a bit there but was quite pleased
when I heard, just hope its Epic not 40k or fantasy)

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!