Re: [Epic] Chris Pinson please read

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:40:09 -0500

Chris Pinson wrote:

> Ah, Tyler.
>
> I dot assume anything. If he doesn't wish to then he doesn't have to. I had to pick a name out of the hat or I would have been deluged by messages both at work and at home.
>
> I didn't realise that people would consider this request such an imposition.
>
> Then again you could have mailed me privately and fulfilled my request. Oh well.
>
> Chris.
>
> I prostrate myself before Sauron and deeply apologise for wasting his time.
>
> Why does everyone assume that Sauron will fulfill whichever internet needs they have?
>
> Tyler

You misunderstand. I was not complaining or accusing. I was just curious. I find it interesting how Sauron has this huge viel of power around him. Everybody is respectful, but
at the same time find ways to use some of that power. I think this may be a unique phenomena to this list. Well, and any others Sauron is on where he's dropped all these hints.

Tyler