Re: [Epic] paint removal (Here we go again)

From: Mike Bowen <mbowen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 16:34:22 -0600 (CST)

most strippers are safe on metal. Plastics, though, can be a problem.

each batch is plastic is a little different, like one day pinesol will
take paint off of plastic with no problems-- the next time you may end up
with a puddle of goo. Plus, i can't stand the smell of pinesol any more.

I have had zero problems with dot3 brake fluid, and high strength cleaners
like heavy duty 409 will work also.

test before you mess up your minis, use one you don't care about first.

**
mike
**