Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 04:32:27 -0500 (EST)

Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...> writes:
> The only obvious problems with titans that I can see are the fact that the
> Warlord (and Banelord) cost 900pts instead of 750pts, the Impirator starts
> the game with a random amount of plasma instead of a fixed 7 or 12, and
> there is no Slasher Gargant Mob costing 1200pts.

        Bah. Those are minor problems (to me and most Eldar players,
anyways :) The obvious gap is the Warlock Titan Battle Group: 1350
points for 1 Warlock Titan and 2 Phantom Titan bodyguards. No, you do
not have to shoot at the Phantoms if they happen to be closer.

        I have to agree... A Warlord Battlegroup should cost the same
as 2 Warlords. Banelords and other Chaos-enhanced Titans should not
be available in Battlegroup strength, IMHO.

Mark