Re: [Epic] shooting command stands

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 08:50:53 GMT

>> I have 5 dice of castigator cannons. Since you have to nominate all the
>> dice form each model before firing, would you allow the person to put
>> any of the dice on the nobz stand, since the boyz are still alive? I
>> wanted to put 2 dice on each of the boyz and one on the nobz. It does
>> not make sense to me that I have to put all 5 dice into the boyz.
>> What if it was a colossius instead of a hell scourge? Would it have to
>> poor all its dice into the boyz? What a waste...
>
>At our club we usually allow there to be shots on the Com stand as long as
>there are more on the other stands, unless its really important that com
>stand doesn't die (like it holds an objective or something). We take each
>situation on its merits.

Um... If it's really important that the unit dies, like it's holding an
objective or something, then I would let you put all of your fire into it.
The reason you can't shoot command stands is that they are mixed up amongst
all of the other guys. If some (cheesy) bastard is trying to screw the
system by saying that you can't clean off that objective because it's a
command stand, well I would have a problem with that...

Agro