Re: [Epic] SV: satans work

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 08:39:21 -0500

staffan raupach wrote:
>> Altough we in sweden doesnt have such a strong religous organization there
> were some voices raised after 2 guys killed a third, apperently they had
> played AD&D earlier that evening, after that there were loads of talkshows
> that descriped the mind wrinkeling effects(thats bad!) of roleplaying, it
> has now started to go down a bit though
> //staffan

Isn't it odd we don't get coverage about drunks killing each other after
drinking, or drug addicts killing each other for that last hit. I think
roleplaying is attacked by some people because they won't miss it when
it's gone. It's just a game and therefore of no social value to them.
After all, when was the last time they broke out AD&D at a republican
rally. Death to the bastard that threatens to take away thier scotch!
Alas, hypocracy runs hand in hand with democracy.

Apologies for the just-out-of-bed-Sunday-morning-rant
anvil