RE: [Epic] Gaming and Satan

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 14:24:27 -0500

At 11:51 PM 3/22/98 -0500, you wrote:
>We got a club going in the last couple of my high school years.
> Nonetheless, the Christian group basically hounded us at least once or
>twice a week. I glad that now I can play AD&D, Epic, & all the other fun
>stuff without persecution any more.
>Cyril Crocker
>Dragon Slayer
>robertcrocker_at_...
>http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/5278/

That's funny. In my freshman year I had a club going, that had three games
a week. We played jut about everything, and our ranks included some of the
heads of the christian club were members of the club. (They all played
clerics, paladins, jedis,etc. though...UGH). The main problem we were
getting were from the young Republicans club, for wasting school resources
for a frivolous reason.

                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"