Re: [Epic] Supermarkets (believe it or not ON TOPIC)

From: DeconSolo <DeconSolo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 15:44:46 EST

<< The high incidence of skin cancer
 The number of people who suffer juniper allergies
 That we have more people struck by lightning than any other state
 That we are the focal point of the Haunta Virus outbreak, and we are one
 of two places in the world where you can still catch bubonic plague.

 Thane

Sounds lovely. I tink I'll move, that way I can find more than two decent
Epic players as well.....
] JRaup