Re: [Epic] New Painting Pots

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 16:11:29 -0500

> Umm, if the idea was to design more durable/transportable/whatever paint pots,
> and these coincidentally came out looking like shells, and Andy is applying a
> sense of humour to the situation, fine. If they actually thought bolter-shell-
> shaped novelty pots would be a great selling idea, I think they need to open a
> window, as they've obviously been breathing far too many paint fumes.

  Do you know what's interesting. Although the hex-pots look bigger, they actually
held 3 ounces less paint. I wonder if these new pots look bigger, but also carry
less paint (And cost more naturally)

Still, if the lids are screw-on that will at least be an improvement (Although you
lose that little paint lip) I'm tired of the little lip to open it snapping off,
or the whole lid coming off.

Tyler