Re: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 17:59:14 -0800

At 04:47 PM 3/23/98 -0500, you wrote:
> I,ve write to Holistic Design about add-on for Final Liberation... here the
>anwser:
>
>-------------------------
>From: Chris at HDI
>To: Simon,
> We would be happy to do some expansions but that is not our
>decision. It is up to SSI.
> All my best,
> Chris
>-------------------------
>
>And SSI do not support GW games anymore ! Its look like no add-on by
>Holistic Design in the futur !!
>
>Simon Larouche
>larouche_at_...

When I contacted SSI, to firmly place the blame on then for the low sales
of Final Liberation, they told me that there would be no add ons but they
are considering putting out a unit editor that would allow you to create
whatever unit you wanted, new armies, new weapons, and the guy thought they
might create a campighn editor. This was about three weeks ago, I'm going
to contact them again to see if there is any truth to this tonight

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start writing songs about thier
aching joint "Falling in Love (Is Hard on Your Knees)"