RE: [Epic] New Painting Pots

From: Doug Veal <dougv_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 11:25:21 +1000

At 09:12 23/03/98 -0600, you wrote:
>--------> And of course I'm sure the old ones will no longer be
>recognized as official, thus all tournament players will need to
>re-paint their armies with the new paints. : )

Heh.. I can see it now....

GW Tournament Official: Thanks for your registration, here's your player
badge..

Player: Thanks! I'm looking forward to playing...

GWTO: We just need to check that your figures are all official..

P: (ready for this) yep.. no problems - I've got all new figures since last
year I couldn't enter my old GW figures..

<opens his miniature case>

GWTO: Hmmm... yes, all seems to be in order...

<produces wand-like instrument and proceeds to wave it over minitures>

GWTO: Oops... <frowns>

P: What? What's wrong now?

GWTO: Sorry.. The tricorder indicates that there are non-GW paints present...

P: you mean????

GWTO: yep..... see you next year....

=)

Doug Veal