Re: [Epic] Ork 2000 pts

From: Sean Smith <seans_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:00:00 +1300 (BST)

> I can post you my 'ideal' version of an IG army to the list if you
> like.
> You then give your opinion how well it would do against your army.
> Note my 'ideal' IG army was designed to deal with all comers, not
> specifically Ork army. I however still think it would do very well
> against the army you posted. I also have an 'ideal' 2000 point Ork
> army,
> if you wish me to post that as well.
>

> Finally, please don't take any comments I have made personally.
> Believe it or not, my comments are intended to be helpful by
> pointing weaknesses in your army that you may have not recognised.

---------> Well, I didn't post it originally - I was just
"counterpointing". Sure , post that IG army. If we have 2 defined
forces, we can actually try them out, evaluate for cheese, etc. I think
we get a lot more concrete conversation when we are talking about "Ork
force X vs IG army Y" then just race vs race in general.

Chris Miller

---------
Sean Smith's reply:

My 2000 point IG army list is below!